What did you do to your R18 today?

I was kidding.
1st buy the ones you have then buy chrome covers.

They do look nice.Kind of Prediator wiyh the groves & in Black.
the cooler was 1400 euros. The cylinder covers 1800.
Oh,that is up there.Maybe you should keep the engine guards??
I am putting a side car on mine & don't really need the engine guards now.Otherwise,I was looking at yours.
Be safe and thanks for your sense of humor.:)

the cooler was 1400 euros. The cylinder covers 1800.
Oh,that is up there.Maybe you should keep the engine guards??
I am putting a side car on mine & don't really need the engine guards now.Otherwise,I was looking at yours.
Be safe and thanks for your sense of humor.:)
I hear you. None of this makes any sense at all. Good luck with the rig.

Looks like this wouldn’t be compatible with the engine housing cover trim?
I'm not sure. There are no instructions and the cooler comes with two sets of mounting hardware; one set longer than the other. It seems like that longer set (which would bump the cooler out away from the engine) would be meant for use with the Roland Sands cover trim. Enzo (another member here) just got his cooler and has the trim piece, so I guess we'll find out soon.

Love the anti Harley vibe. Lol. HD owners buy chrome to replace black bits. BMW owners buy black bits to cover the chrome.

Last edited:
Anybody have any thoughts about this manual? Seen it? Price?

Anybody have any thoughts about this manual? Seen it? Price?

One person buys and sells copies for $30? A guy could break even in a few hours.

What site did you find that on?
I buy the service manual for all my bikes and do all my maintenance work myself.
I figured I’d get and make copies available for way less money. I’ll let you know when I get it. Feels too good to be true but figured I’d take the gamble. If you want to buy one from the web I posted a link a couple comments ago.

I
I figured I’d get and make copies available for way less money. I’ll let you know when I get it. Feels too good to be true but figured I’d take the gamble. If you want to buy one from the web I posted a link a couple comments ago.
l’ll wait and see what you get. Keep us posted.

Back