Windshield / Windscreen options?

Memphis shades Malibu or Demon work very well as do their wind deflectors. I have both on my base model (am 6'2'') and can easily tour in relative peace on highway. Fork clamp size is 48-55mm under P/N MEM9954.
Which Memphis shades and mount is on your bike? I put the lowers on but need something for the windshield.

I am currently using the memphis shades Demon.. The Malibu works as well but the Demon gives me easier adjustment and mount without worrying about fork clamps.

Question, this is the first time I’ve got a shield on a bike. How are you guys keeping it clean? Any special procedure? Or product?

Plexus is a go-to product for windshields and face shields however....
a private pilot and fellow rider introduced us to Pledge furniture spray; it works a charm and much cheaper.
Pledge?! The yellow bottle for wood ?! Wow.. I guess. I have a good one spray for my helmet, I know that might work..

In the very old days when I could not afford polish or a decent shampoo for my car, I used to drop a bit of white vinegar on the water bucket and rinse the car with that after washing it with regular dish washing up soap. Left a really nice shine for a few days and no water marks. Did not have a chamois so news paper was the best thing at hand because towels would have left fluffy fibres all over.
Gosh, times have changed 😂😂😂

Plexus is a go-to product for windshields and face shields however....
a private pilot and fellow rider introduced us to Pledge furniture spray; it works a charm and much cheaper.
Holy $hit Cu Dubh !!!! I washed my bug-covered windshield down today and then thought 'Let's give that Pledge thing a try' ... just wow ... I used a soft cloth and my windshield looks better than it ever has ... THANK YOU !!!

Holy $hit Cu Dubh !!!! I washed my bug-covered windshield down today and then thought 'Let's give that Pledge thing a try' ... just wow ... I used a soft cloth and my windshield looks better than it ever has ... THANK YOU !!!
Your welcome! I learned this during a multi-state ride with friends. After a particulary buggy ride one of our group ran up & offered to clean everone's windshields & faceshields with Pledge... worked a charm. They all knew about it having ridden together before but it was a surprise to me. Now, on long trips, I carry a can in my saddlebag.

HPS windscreens , i have just fitted the touring spoiler to my 2022 Classic , its drill or clip on , i used the clip on it has the up/down and degree tilt and it definately stops the wind noise around my helmet , easy to install as well , also in the summer you can remove it if required ,a lot cheaper than a full screen!!!!!!!!!!.

Just another add-on to that .. I dcleaned my windshield again the other day and squirted by accident a bunch on my gas tank .. I wiped it down and holy $hit is it looking good! .. I have no idea if this has any long-term bad effects on the paint .. but right now it looks soooo good! :cool:

Back