Customs R18

Spam much? Translation,

From this moment on, you have from ten minutes to half an hour to buy the coveted travel pass: if you hesitate, buy tickets for the Russian Railways official online, then cheap travel passes will be snapped up like hot cakes. In 2015, for example, our users already managed to find tickets 2 weeks before departure, much cheaper than tickets purchased in advance. In the 1970s-1980s, for example, it was not customary to reheat food at all. Like Reply

Probably the bobber kit with the best seat location I have seen yet - both height and distance from the gas tank - in my opinion, of course. And without added bits between the seat and tank, like as is the case with the Wunderkind option.

I would think that the rear fender needs either more or sturdier attachments. Just so that it does not end up looking like Black Dog's rear fender the first time you travel over 160 km/h (-:

Good clearance between the seat and the rear fender;

custom-bmw-r18-sport-edition-fcr-original.jpg
(photo courtesy BIKE-EXIF)

Last edited:
As are the valve covers, the rear fender and the saddle
And accepting pre-orders on two flavours;

Bobber; Bmw R18 Bobber - Préparateur motos - Fcr Original (fcr-original.com)

and Sport; Bmw R18 Sport - Préparateur motos - Fcr Original (fcr-original.com)

Seat; Kit selle Bobber type Cuir pour BMW R18 (fcr-accessoires.com) - a bit steep. Also, consider buying an HD pan, seat and ancillaries on amazon.com and making that fit - for a fraction of the cost; excluding blood, sweat and lots of beers (-:

Rear fender; Garde-boue arrière pour BMW R18 (fcr-accessoires.com) - not outrageous but of suspect integrity. J&P Cycles sell raw fenders, but that is serious work.

Last edited:
Back