Exhaust manifold/ Headers

If you plan to cut open the fishtails, gut them, then put them back together to keep the original look. You may want to check out the attached cut-up fish tip.
Another note: The inner wall of the fish tip is solidly welded to the outer wall. This can come apart by grinding about 1/8” along the edges. Keep in mind that the inner is in two pieces. The oval tube w holes is not welded in to slide back and forth w heat. The SS wool is tacked on and break w a good yank. I can’t speak for the front end. There is an earlier video by someone else that can look at.

i talked to zard via email when i was gonna get the ti zard exhaust for r18B…. They told me that they never made full production of the exhaust for the r18B. I would imagine that it would sound really well for this big boxer engine!

Anyone seen the video for the SC project exhaust for the r18b??? It sounds amazing!
Do you have a link for this video and where it is for sale?

Hello, no one in the state does this modification for what I know of. I sent mine to Matt the toy shop guy in the UK 🇬🇧 great guy to deal with. Excellent work quality no blemishes he’s fast and straight forward takes about a week. It costed me about $1400.00 US dollars for everything. Best decision I have made sounds incredibly good. Good luck
Have you a link to this service ... I've googled everything and failed !!

Thanks

Have you a link to this service ... I've googled everything and failed !!

Thanks
Hello below you will find the company’s information. He’s actually a preowned motorcycle dealer in the United Kingdom.

Matt Rogers Thomas
RTS Motors
150b Columbia road
Grimsby
Lincolnshire
England
DN328ED
My number +44 7956596168

Reactions: SPR
Hello, no one in the state does this modification for what I know of. I sent mine to Matt the toy shop guy in the UK 🇬🇧 great guy to deal with. Excellent work quality no blemishes he’s fast and straight forward takes about a week. It costed me about $1400.00 US dollars for everything. Best decision I have made sounds incredibly good. Good luck
Matt quoted me $695 Gbp (roughly $845 US) to do the modifications plus I would have to cover the shipping costs myself. How did you get to $1,400?

Last edited:
Back