Floor board options ??

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 10.49.17 PM.png

Is it just me.... or are the BMW OEM acessory parts beyond insane expensive ? floorboards 1/15th the price of the entire bike ? NUTS

I was thinking of switching to floor boards,.... but saw that BMW wants $1200 for floorboards ?? seems nuts to me for that price. If it was Harley they would cost $374.95 like shown below

Any other options aftermarket ?

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 10.44.50 PM.png

Last edited:
It's not just you, no.

Here are the OEM floorboards, 1/3rd less crazy:

Last edited:
View attachment 4918

Is it just me.... or are the BMW OEM acessory parts beyond insane expensive ? floorboards 1/15th the price of the entire bike ? NUTS

I was thinking of switching to floor boards,.... but saw that BMW wants $1200 for floorboards ?? seems nuts to me for that price. If it was Harley they would cost $374.95 like shown below

Any other options aftermarket ?

View attachment 4917

Actually when I click on the link it shows the peg version only available.
I am like the op, I'd really like to have the oem running boards at a decent price

Actually when I click on the link it shows the peg version only available.
I am like the op, I'd really like to have the oem running boards at a decent price
WOW!
You are correct.Looks like they are either sold out or unavailable.

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.27.23 PM.png

Floor boards are only $175
when purchased with the bike and not as an aftermarket item......haha

another BMW pricing scheme

I will have to go to my local dealer and order these instead .... " as replacements for the "original" ones that were "stolen"(total lie) off my bike"

I hope BMW does not want $5,000 for these floorboards.

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.31.45 PM.png

Last edited:
I asked the dealer to price up adding boards to the Classic I am getting. They are crazy money (over $2500 CAD), on the list he said that they have to get a new kick stand...is that ever correct?

Why not buy the "replacement" floor boards that come s an option on the base R18 as shown in my move post ?

The $2500 ones that are accessory are high end billet units. I am sure the cheaper original factory ones pictured above are just cast steel.

So there are 2 options that BMW offer for boards?
For the rider there are 3 options. The stock ones that come on the Classic ($344/each). There are 2 CNC milled aluminum aftermarket options from BMW. One is a machined driver footboard, shifter & foot brake set and there is a 2-tone black footboard, shifter & foot brake set. Passenger footboards are also available in Machined and 2-tone black finishes. The TC comes with passenger footboards, which might be more basic than the aftermarket ones, perhaps someone with a TC can comment. So passenger has at least 2, perhaps 3 options from BMW.Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.58.56 AM.png

Back