Jack/Lift for the R18?

• Thread starter Deleted member 770
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 770

Anyone have one of these jacks?
I have been looking for a Jack that would work using the exhaust hanger lift point.They have miltary discount(type in military on code) I ask about a group buy not sure if anyone would be interested.

Regards,Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I use this

Does it fit between the exhaust heat shields?(guess it does if you are using it,LOL).
My jack is similar but the lift arms are to long & won't work.

Thank you for your reply.I will go look at your jack at HF.

Regards,Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using a Kendon Stand Up Lift. See photo of my GSA up on it. It works just as well on my R18.

GSA_Lift.JPG

I'm using a Kendon Stand Up Lift. See photo of my GSA up on it. It works just as well on my R18.

View attachment 2591
Thx,I am looking lift the wheels off the ground.

Regards,Tom

Can be lifted using the 4 lifting points on the engine/transmission or 2 front engine lifting points and the dead fish attachment points.
Toral of $100 for the pair.

Jack5.JPG

Not just for motorcycles. Paid $450 for the lit 15 years ago.

!50 Lift.jpg

Last edited:
Kern Stabi, the manufacturer of the X518, also have a lift that goes under the X518. If you search the X518 you will find some videos showing both in action.

Wow, well that clarifies some things, I do wish to hoist my bike much higher than that though...thank you so much.... jp
If you watch closely there is another man helping the one who is installing the Device under the bike ???? Good I guess if you do not fancy finding help or using this in a shop. The Bike is not lifted much maybe enough to adjust the valves ?

Anyone have one of these jacks?
I have been looking for a Jack that would work using the exhaust hanger lift point.They have miltary discount(type in military on code) I ask about a group buy not sure if anyone would be interested.

Regards,Tom
I've had good luck using the Pitbull motorcycle lift. Purchased when I had my Can Am Spyder. From what I have read it can lift a bike much higher than most of other floor lifts. Had for several years with no issues.

If you watch closely there is another man helping the one who is installing the Device under the bike ???? Good I guess if you do not fancy finding help or using this in a shop. The Bike is not lifted much maybe enough to adjust the valves ?
I have both the X518 adapter and the table lift. It is a one person job to install and lift the bike once you have got the hang of it. The table lift gets the bike maybe 3ft max. off the ground, which is enough for what I need (basic mods, maintenance and cleaning).

In the back, I use the muffler mounts on the frame.

I used it to lift the front to pull the forks and change the fork oil

Would you be able to send some pics idnetiying the four mounting points?

In the back, I use the muffler mounts on the frame.

I used it to lift the front to pull the forks and change the fork oil

David
Would you be able to send some pics identifying the 4 mounting points I could use for this lift? I am interested in getting one. Much appreciated!

Back