R18 B 7 Jurock Windscreen

I am 5'6" and wondering if 18" jurock will be under my line of sight. Like visibility over stock r18b shield but the buffeting is so bad you can not here stereo. Any info would be appreciated!

The lady from Jurock told me to sit on the bike in riding position and then put a carpenters level on top of your existing one, the windshield should be about an 1" or 2" below the tip of your nose ... I sized mine that way but added the 'flip up' option to it ... I do not have 'Winglets' and all my buffeting comes from down below ... not off the top ... IMO some people size the windshield too tall and get a lot of buffeting from the bottom end, rather than from the top ... but that's just me ;)

depends on what seat you have also... I'm 6'2" and ordered the 22" it was too low... then I special ordered the 24"... My sight line was right on the curve which distorted everything. then I added a airhawk seat pad and I see slightly over the windshield now. Wind protection on the bagger is like crack... you keep chasing it... my advise, save some money and just get used to the wind...

I've bought windshields, deflectors, fork deflectors... and the wind protection is nothing like my K1600... it just is what it is....

Back