What did you do to your R18 today?

today: transformation of the rack after the trip
😉

movie
and put on a windscreen for autumn rides:
007A0896.JPG

Thanks. Nice bikes. I was looking for the lower deflectors and r2k sorted me out. Curious to see how well they work with my sport fairing. We’ll see.

installed my handle bar clock yesterday.
Looks nice, but I wonder how long that delicate piece of hardware, telling time, aka clock, will last due to vibrations in the handle bar.
Anyways, asked that question at the manufacturer and they told me there was 2 years warranty on the set.
Too bad they did not deliver a fitting bolt for the clockside of the handle bar tips... a M12*60 Torx would have been a nice addition....
Looks nice, and now I have the km-1 available on the main clock... (also have a seperate RPM gauge, from Wunderlich, on my space craft)

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_120631.jpg
    IMG_20211028_120631.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20211028_120637.jpg
    IMG_20211028_120637.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Looks nice, but I wonder how long that delicate piece of hardware, telling time, aka clock, will last due to vibrations in the handle bar.
Anyways, asked that question at the manufacturer and they told me there was 2 years warranty on the set.
Too bad they did not deliver a fitting bolt for the clockside of the handle bar tips... a M12*60 Torx would have been a nice addition....
Looks nice, and now I have the km-1 available on the main clock... (also have a seperate RPM gauge, from Wunderlich, on my space craft)

+1, very cool. I hate moving through the menu to see the tach, and or clock. Solid upgrades. Keep us posted…

After seeing yours I’m thinking I should have put the clock on the left hand grip as well.

After seeing yours I’m thinking I should have put the clock on the left hand grip as well.
you can indeed use the clock on both sides... have to take the actual clock out of the handle bar tip, remove the locking screw completly, rotate the clock and then re-install the small locking screw on the opposite side... fairly simple

Back