• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Exhaust Systems

Matmat

Does somebody know who is the manufacturer of the stock R18 Classic silencers ?

I'm looking for more options for the end caps. Thank you!

silencer end caps.jpg
silencer end caps 2.jpg

Dav.john

My R18 is around 400 milles now and the engine is still under break-in.
I noticed today during a ride, that the sound of the stock exhaust was getting louder, specially on Roll and Rock modes.
Does anyone have the same feeling with those exhausts after engine break-in ?
Just thinking the same and around same miles

Vyacheslsv J.

Good afternoon. Do anyone sell original fishtail slip-on on BMW R18? Just wanted to clarify if smb changed to some custom and he dont need the original ones )

R18C

Just thinking the same and around same miles
I have over 11,000 miles on my R18C and the mufflers did do some break-in.The addition of BT Tuner really gave the stock exhaust a deeper and a little more throaty sound.I also have a K&N air filter and left off the 2 plastic tubes that run to the airbox.
I am suprised nobody has drilled out the baffles.I am not willing to experiment with the $2600 price for a pair of stock mufflers.

Adrian R

My R18 is around 400 milles now and the engine is still under break-in.
I noticed today during a ride, that the sound of the stock exhaust was getting louder, specially on Roll and Rock modes.
Does anyone have the same feeling with those exhausts after engine break-in ?
Yes, the exhaust and the bike will improve with miles.

Gaylord Poe

Premium Member
Still lovin’ my Hattech Legend 25 Cones “Not For Street Use, Exhibition Only” silencers…just loud enough…