Price check on aisle 5

Thank you buddy, I am trying with some other dealerships, there are not many left indeed, and those few dealers that have one are advertising them for even 25k now. :(

Thank you buddy, I am trying with some other dealerships, there are not many left indeed, and those few dealers that have one are advertising them for even 25k now. :(
There are still less expensive units left, but not many. Call my reference I sent in the DM/PM. He has at least one of what you are looking for available today.

I can imagine it is frustrating. The R18 went from some amazing deals to a dearth of any bikes available. 2022 models on the two original models have been quite scarce.

I got my Classic in December even though I'd planned on getting a 2022. My dealer said they would likely be a long delay on the new ones and had a great deal on the 2021 First Edition ones, so I got mine early at a great price. Ironically, there anecdotally appears to be much more demand for them now, both from the great offers, but also many are seeing them on the roads and realizing what great bikes they are.

Where are you located, you said around NOVA, but I'm not sure what that means? Might be able to try a larger spread of some regional dealers to try to find one available.

I can imagine it is frustrating. The R18 went from some amazing deals to a dearth of any bikes available. 2022 models on the two original models have been quite scarce.

I got my Classic in December even though I'd planned on getting a 2022. My dealer said they would likely be a long delay on the new ones and had a great deal on the 2021 First Edition ones, so I got mine early at a great price. Ironically, there anecdotally appears to be much more demand for them now, both from the great offers, but also many are seeing them on the roads and realizing what great bikes they are.

Where are you located, you said around NOVA, but I'm not sure what that means? Might be able to try a larger spread of some regional dealers to try to find one available.
I believe NOVA is Northern Virginia.

Hi everyone, I just stumbled with this thread and want to ask for recommendations on where can I go/contact to get the 2021 R18 Classic, with First Edition (Chrome is so cool), Premium and Select packages. Of course taking advantage of BMW's promotions. I appreciate any orientation, have visited 3 dealers around NOVA with out success. Thank you all. Fernando
Might be a little too far for you, check with Motorcycle of Charlotte, NC. They show some inventory still on their site.

Hi everyone, I just stumbled with this thread and want to ask for recommendations on where can I go/contact to get the 2021 R18 Classic, with First Edition (Chrome is so cool), Premium and Select packages. Of course taking advantage of BMW's promotions. I appreciate any orientation, have visited 3 dealers around NOVA with out success. Thank you all. Fernando
As someone suggested, Cycle Trader has several listed. I didn't see European Cycle in Plano, Tx but that's where I test rode my Classic. Good luck.

When you say without success, do you mean with a significant markdown? Because there are a lot of them around, just not with any markdown except for slight demo markdowns.

Northern Virginia is such an expensive area that idk if you would be able to get a significant discount. I've seen dealers around here sit on inventory for a long time without lowering the prices.

I originally purchased one in Fredericksburg, right when the bike came out. But when the bike was totaled after a deer incident a month later, I ended up purchasing one and having it shipped from Texas. If you find a deal elsewhere in the country, shipping it will be cheaper than buying one in Northern Virginia.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, 12 days have past from my first post here and I am now a lucky owner of the 2021 R18 Classic FE (all packages included and even floorboards w/shifters).

The guys at BMW Motorcycles of Tyrone - Kissell Motorsports LLC in Pennsylvania made it possible. It took me 186 x 2 miles in rainy conditions to make it there from Northern Virginia to close the deal (Great Deal BTW) but was all worth it. Happy and safe riding!

Attachments

• BF2039E3-BCB2-450F-A96B-FE95C15AB9E3.jpeg
    BF2039E3-BCB2-450F-A96B-FE95C15AB9E3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi everyone, 12 days have past from my first post here and I am now a lucky owner of the 2021 R18 Classic FE (all packages included and even floorboards w/shifters).

The guys at BMW Motorcycles of Tyrone - Kissell Motorsports LLC in Pennsylvania made it possible. It took me 186 x 2 miles in rainy conditions to make there from Northern Virginia to close the deal (Great Deal BTW) but was all worth it. Happy and safe riding!
Congratulations! I have the same setup on my Classic. I love the bike. Just took it for an overnight camping shakedown test on Friday.

I saw a 2021 pure FE at Max BMW in NH this week, if anyone is still looking for one.
Last I checked, Max has 4 new 2021 models (Pure & Classic) across their 4 locations (Troy, NY; New Milford, CT; South Windsor, CT; North Hampton, NH), so not many left and most are in Troy. I got my Classic from the Troy location as my local New Milford location was completely out when I got mine in December. They do have 7 of the 2022 models of the Pure & Classic, but most of the 2022 available are the touring bikes.

The guys at BMW Motorcycles of Tyrone - Kissell Motorsports LLC in Pennsylvania made it possible. It took me 186 x 2 miles in rainy conditions to make there from Northern Virginia to close the deal (Great Deal BTW) but was all worth it. Happy and safe riding!
Congratulations!, May we ask how much Out of the showroom price you negotiated and did you get any promotional BMW financing?

Congratulations!, May we ask how much Out of the showroom price you negotiated and did you get any promotional BMW financing?
Thank you. Really happy here. The FE was listed for 18,999 having all the packages including floorboards w/heel shifter, and got 1,500 discount as they told me the 3,000 was not possible 'cause the already low listed price. After reaching half a dozen or more dealers not even answering back or getting closer to that price I made the deal which also included some more thousands off from my trade-in and the first 6 months on BMW's (on a 0.9% APR loan). My first payment due in November. The dealer website now is not listing the price for a similar model/trim, just having a CALL/CLICK FOR A QUOTE, a practice other dealers follow or like just listing way over 21,015 which is the MSRP on BMW's Motorrad website. FE is like a gem, expect more stories.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 8.49.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 8.49.00 PM.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Thank you. Really happy here. The FE was listed for 18,999 having all the packages including floorboards w/heel shifter, and got 1,500 discount as they told me the 3,000 was not possible 'cause the already low listed price. After reaching half a dozen or more dealers not even answering back or getting closer to that price I made the deal which also included some more thousands off from my trade-in and the first 6 months on BMW's (on a 0.9% APR loan). My first payment due in November. The dealer website now is not listing the price for a similar model/trim, just having a CALL/CLICK FOR A QUOTE, a practice other dealers follow or like just listing way over 21,015 which is the MSRP on BMW's Motorrad website. FE is like a gem, expect more stories.
0.9% Promo plus you got 2000 off for the first six installments which is Great!

Another Newbie here.
Am I to understand that some of you got the .09% interest rate & both the $2K six payment offer AND the $3K rebate? I'm looking at a 2021 R18 FE with all three packages, cruise & passenger kit. Sticker is $22,615. Dealer is asking $18,715. That includes the $3K rebate. Tax & registration would be additional. Would I be far overpaying?

Just a heads up to the group. Im not affiliated with any dealer. The BMW dealer in Plano, Texas has 2 21 R18B demos for under $20k ($19,995.00) should you be looking for one.

Admin delete if this isn't appropriate for this thread. Just trying to help out.

Just a heads up to the group. Im not affiliated with any dealer. The BMW dealer in Plano, Texas has 2 21 R18B demos for under $20k ($19,995.00) should you be looking for one.

Admin delete if this isn't appropriate for this thread. Just trying to help out.
Those must not be selling well either, as we are just entering summer and they are giving them away. That is a lot of bike for that amount of money. A Harley StreetGlide Special doesnt have nearly the same equipment and the dealers can’t keep them in stock at $10,000 more

Another Newbie here.
Am I to understand that some of you got the .09% interest rate & both the $2K six payment offer AND the $3K rebate? I'm looking at a 2021 R18 FE with all three packages, cruise & passenger kit. Sticker is $22,615. Dealer is asking $18,715. That includes the $3K rebate. Tax & registration would be additional. Would I be far overpaying?
Hi there, as a reference, check on the BMW Motorcycles site, pick your bike and add the packages you would like, you will get their MSRP (excludes destination & handling fee of $795, tax, title and registration. [sic]).

Shave off from the MSRP the $3,000 BMW’s customer incentive. The $2,000 or 6 first month payments are not part of the price you pay to the dealership. It works kinda a manufacturer’s rebate, AFTER the deal. Good through June 30th.

Last edited:
Hi there, as a reference, check on the BMW Motorcycles site, pick your bike and add the packages you would like, you will get their MSRP (excludes destination & handling fee of $795, tax, title and registration. [sic]).

Shave off from the MSRP the $3,000 BMW’s customer incentive. The $2,000 or 6 first month payments are not part of the price you pay to the dealership. It works kinda a manufacturer’s rebate, AFTER the deal. Good through June 30th.
Thank you. I'm shopping 2 dealers. One has told me that both offers aren't stackable. No answer from the other yet. I'll keep asking for clarification.

Back