What did you do to your R18 today?

The foot rests arrived!

OOH BOY I hope I'm next to get the email confirmation.

giphy.gif

Bought the OEM bmw black clutch/ front brake lever. Front/rear/clutch expansion tank covers in 2 tone black. 2 tone black bar ends. 2 tone black cylinder covers. Tft screen protector. Ripped the entire stock exhaust system off to be ceramic coated black. Installed Bren tune and dna stage 2 air filter. took most visible bolts off, acid washed them, and painted them with gloss black enamel paint. Order a 7 jurock windshield in black, 19 inches. Removed the reflectors that come on the rear bags and front lower fork legs. I’ll have pictures of everything soon.

Last edited:
...Now I'm just waiting for the engine bars to arrive :( It's been 2 months but one of the last modifications has arrived!

Clearwater Dixi which is a Darla in the middle for a driving light then a spot light for night time riding on high beam which will come in handy up where I live. For those who have experience with other lights, I took photos to compare:

Clearwater Dixi versus...

Denali D7:
BGvsmcI.jpeg

Denali D2:
k6lbpqW.jpeg

Clearwater Darla:
NdHLxq9.jpeg

Clearwater Erica:
ccf8vMl.jpeg

Clearwater Sevina:
5fCK26z.jpeg

...Now I'm just waiting for the engine bars to arrive :( It's been 2 months but one of the last modifications has arrived!

Clearwater Dixi which is a Darla in the middle for a driving light then a spot light for night time riding on high beam which will come in handy up where I live. For those who have experience with other lights, I took photos to compare:

Denali D7:
BGvsmcI.jpeg

Denali D2:
k6lbpqW.jpeg

Clearwater Darla:
NdHLxq9.jpeg

Clearwater Erica:
ccf8vMl.jpeg

Clearwater Sevina:
5fCK26z.jpeg
Damn!!!!!!!!! That is one buncho illumination. Awesome. I love lights and the safety they provide.

Fir a ref point I found the darlas are good/ok for conspicuity. Helpful but don’t provide much for the driving experience.

Those outer LED’s yeowza. How many total lumins we talking here? I have tried Baja squadron pro lights (5000 lumins each) in my rRunner and they were too much to have on in the daytime even. And on the 701 I could not have anyone within 1/2 mile in front of me. Went back to squadron sports and was happier.

Not sure if any of this helps .

Denali D7:
BGvsmcI.jpeg

Denali D2:
k6lbpqW.jpeg

Clearwater Darla:
NdHLxq9.jpeg

Clearwater Erica:
ccf8vMl.jpeg

Clearwater Sevina:
5fCK26z.jpeg
I waited four months for my engine bars.... I installed them myself. I am just that way... I just took my R18 for a ride wonderful ride to boot ! ! !

Back