What did you do to your R18 today?

I love it. first we disrespect someone and then we use them. let's read your posts gentlemen
Try to not act like a natural-born victim, Holan. Earn your keep like all other honest vendors without freeloading. And do not, in classic Rusky fashion, try to construe any criticism, particularly constructive criticism, as disrespect or an insult. It is just unbecoming and unprofessional, never mind old.

There are simple rules in the ninet forum. I pay the owner 300 € per year and I have my own advertising room + banner. everyone can see the news of our production. I don't know the rules here. I do not see them

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-12 o 05.49.43.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-05-12 o 05.49.43.png
    555.2 KB · Views: 18
There are simple rules in the ninet forum. I pay the owner 300 € per year and I have my own advertising room + banner. everyone can see the news of our production. I don't know the rules here. I do not see them
Maybe you should answer the administrator, appears that he has attempted to contact you.

I will set up something similar here... PM sent...

Site Rules link...

I received the FOBO Bike sensors yesterday.
Really smart device.
I like the warning horn in case of low pressure.
Looks like a submarine alert horn !

🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-070759_FOBO Bike 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-070759_FOBO Bike 2.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Well My factory Side Panniers made it today.
I mounted them on my First Editions along with the small BMW console tank bag.
Now just waiting on factory windshield and Corbin seat to make her mainly complete and practical to ride.
I do love this machine, Have not had a new motorcycle trip my trigger in a long time.
My American Biker Comrades are ok riding beside me on the R18 too, dont get that out of the jaded HD crowd 20210515_211934167_iOS.jpg20210515_211942257_iOS.jpg20210515_211942257_iOS.jpgvery often. lol

Like some others here, I installed the crazy overpriced head cover accent pieces.

cover1.jpg

Cover2.jpg

Also, I woke early to get a spot in the maintenance lineup at the local dealer. Service appointments are backed up months, including 600mi services. But Saturdays is first come first serve. It seems to be a sort of ride-in / party. I was early and was on my way by 10AM. Unfortunately, the bike has some issue that prevents resetting the service interval warning. Resetting that idiot light was one of the reasons I didn't do the service myself. Oh well... Awaiting an answer from Germany.

Bobs1.jpg

Well My factory Side Panniers made it today.
I mounted them on my First Editions along with the small BMW console tank bag.
Now just waiting on factory windshield and Corbin seat to make her mainly complete and practical to ride.
I do love this machine, Have not had a new motorcycle trip my trigger in a long time.
My American Biker Comrades are ok riding beside me on the R18 too, dont get that out of the jaded HD crowd View attachment 1632View attachment 1633View attachment 1633very often. lol
Spectacular garage!!

Back