• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Windshield / Windscreen options?

Cam

Any recommendations as to which aftermarket windshield manufacturer would be good to pester concerning an aftermarket option for the R18?

mkondratov

I think quite a bit of buffeting is generated by the mirrors. I had more buffeting on the right side than the left and I have noticed that the mirrors were not aloghned the same. Ended up moving the right mirror slightly toward myself and most of the buffeting Is gone.

goforth

Just installed the wind deflectors from Memphis shade on my R18 classic. Amazing difference! Rode in clear air, no turbulence. Was great.

RajeshDR

Just installed the wind deflectors from Memphis shade on my R18 classic. Amazing difference! Rode in clear air, no turbulence. Was great.
Hi Goforth, can you share a pic and also the link for the product if possible. Thanks!

Rajesh

PhilBret

Site Supporter
Elite Member
The MRA X-CREEN DÉFLECToR works on top of my CustomAcces DAYTONA III wind shield. This wind shield on its own is not good at all. With the deflector it s ok but not more .

C568792B-2746-4EEF-8C4A-F472E183750F.jpegSo, at a shade over 6’2 I wanted a touring windshield. I don’t plan on using a windshield much but I wanted an option for long trips on the slab.

I put on the Puig new touring with the R18 hardware. Then I added my wunderlich windshield spoiler I use to solve head buffet on the GS. Perfect and tested up to 90.